Saturday, June 04, 2005

Pins...

As the rain continued to fall this week and my stress level dropped down from orbit around the earth.... I still couldn't remember.

I have had the same pin number for 8 years. That's a long time for a pin number. And it's something I use many times each day. But that number has vanished somewhere into the folds of my brain. After 5 hours of moving my classroom from one building to another building on our campus (2 flights of stairs and 1 scary elevator) I went to the nearby atm to get cash for dinner. I looked at the key pad and tried to remember.... That was my first mistake. I knew better than to try more than twice so I stopped and decided to sleep on it. That has not improved this situation. I feel like I am growing very old. Ah well, let's laugh a little and move on. Now where did I put those vitamins?