Saturday, May 28, 2005

A Meme

Marie has given me a meme. As this is my first meme please be patient with me.

1) What is the total number of music files on my computer? Not any, I only put files on to burn CDs and then I delete them. Music files make my old bessie cough and wheeze

2) What is the last cd that I bought? Jet - a great rock and roll band out of Australia. I bought it for my son, who is the bass player in a newly minted garage band.

3) What is the song playing right now? It's 6 am so the house is quiet. Last night I was listening to the 1812 Overture and other great Tchaikovsky hits.

4) What are 5 songs that I play alot and mean alot to me? Alright - I still think in terms of albums, but here goes
1 - Vision the collected works of Hildegard von Bingen. It's in Latin, and I love losing myself in the voice as an instrument
2- This is the Life. Afro Celt Sound System with vocals by Robert Plant.
3 - Where's Your Head At. From the Tomb Raider CD
4 - Enya. Just about anything she has.
5 - Hallelujah sung by Rufus Wainwright. I love Leonard Cohen, but Rufus has the voice!