Monday, May 30, 2005

Computer Games

I have a confession to make. I completely and totally enjoy losing myself in the world of computer games. I have bookmarked Yahoo Games, MSN Games, Pogo and Worldwinner (I won't pay money to play so every once in a while I have to get a new log in name). I try not to indulge too often, because I could happily play games all day- clicking myself into carpal tunnel syndrome. I make this confession because I spent hours this weekend playing word puzzles online. Ah, sweet therapy! In between dealing with 2 grumpy and tired teenagers (both of whom got haircuts that they complained about incessantly) and one very bored and housebound husband, I played crosswords and puzzles and spades. It made the weekend very relaxing. After an absolutely horrible week at work and anticipating another stressful week ahead - I had a decadent and absolutely useless weekend. If you could only see the smile on my face.