Sunday, April 24, 2005

Bumper Stickers

I've had a really fun weekend. I took lots of pictures yesterday between the two storms. The thunderstorms washed all the pollen out of the air and the sky was crystal clear. I'll post some tomorrow.

My cloggers performed yesterday! I coach our school clogging team which consists of 25 3rd, 4th and 5th graders from my school. Most of them have never danced before and they were so excited! It makes it even more fun for me because they are such an disparate group - 1/2 are boys, and they are a mix of white, black and Hispanic children. It's not what one usually expects from a clogging team! They did a great job and their parents were really proud of them. I'll have pictures soon.

I found this website selling bumperstickers. I recommend that if you like to adorn your car, you start here.