Sunday, January 30, 2005

Snow, sleet, ice, and rain

The weather forecasters have worked overtime this weekend trying to keep up with the weather blowing through our fair state. In my county alone the snow totals ranged from 0" to 10" (the sleet totals would have been the opposite!) I decided the best choice was to hunker down and wait it out. I finally left the nest this afternoon and saw another neighbor with the same idea. As with any raccoon, she looked at me disdainfully when I stopped to take her picture.

I was reading the Washington Post this morning and found an interesting article about Blog Awards. One of the nominees was an interesting site called Is My Blog Burning? If you like to create interesting food this blog is for you. (I can't cook but I did have the good sense to marry a chef!)